Sleep Consulting Packages
When it comes to all things parenting, we are bombarded with a full spectrum of information, anecdotes and advice. It can be overwhelming to figure out what's right for you and your baby, and when you are in the thick of a challenging time, all you want is a solution. Our approach to sleep provides an alternative to traditional sleep training methods, with a focus on strengthening attachment, supporting the emotional well-being of both parents and their children, and co-creating strategies with parents that are customized to fit every family's unique needs. The reason behind this approach is that each baby is different, and sleep is not a linear path. There will continue to be peaks and valleys in your child's journey with sleep. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to understand the WHY behind your child's sleep behaviour, and strategize with you to design an action plan that works for your family. We will set you up with the knowledge and tools you will need to successfully navigate the ups and downs of your child's sleep journey as they grow and develop. Our focus is on you; you are the expert on your baby. We are here to guide you, support you, and assist you in meeting your goals.
This group workshop is designed for expectant parents who would like to educate themselves on normal infant sleep behaviour, manage their expectations before baby's arrival and gain insight on how to navigate common sleep challenges. This workshop includes:
• Full newborn sleep education addressing the neurological, biological and behavioural components of sleep
• Suggestions for creating the optimal sleep environment
• Instruction on newborn calming and soothing techniques
MILTON: WEDNESDAY APRIL 25, 2018, 7-9PM
BURLINGTON: TUESDAY MAY 22, 2018, 7-9PM
Sleep Basics Online Workshop
This 8-class, self-paced online course is ideal for parents with babies 0-5 months, covering topics such as:
- The Benefits of Sleep
- Lifestyle and Culture
- Sleep Science and Wake Windows
- Breastfeeding and Infant Feeding
- Sleep Environment
- Sleep Associations
- Sleep PROgressions
- The Importance of Rhythms, Routines, Patterns and Predictability
- What is Sleep Training and Why we Don’t Sleep Train
You will have access to the course for three months after the date of purchase.
Newborn Sleep Education Package for Babies 0-5 Months
This sleep consultation takes place via phone, Skype or FaceTime, lasts approximately 1.5-2 hours and includes:
- Full newborn sleep education addressing the neurological, biological and behavioural components of sleep
- Suggestions for creating the optimal sleep environment• Instruction on newborn calming and soothing techniques
- 4 follow-up emails* to be used within the first five months of baby’s arrival
Sleep Education and Coaching Package for Babies 6+ months - $550
Are you interested in learning more about age-appropriate sleep behaviours? Do you want to know WHY your baby is waking at night and create a plan to support them and soothe them WITHOUT ANY FORMAL SLEEP TRAINING? This package is for parents of babies/children at any age (beyond 6 months) and is geared towards families who want to understand what 'normal' infant sleep looks like and how they can best support their baby through these stages.
The initial consultation lasts approximately 1-1.5 hours and includes:
- Comprehensive intake analysisPrivate 60-90 minute consultation via phone, Skype or FaceTime
- A discussion around age-appropriate sleep and what is 'normal'
- Access to the Sleep Basics Online Workshop Articles and handouts to further your understanding of sleep
- A 45-minute follow up call to co-create a sleep strategy for your family
- Unlimited email support for 1 month*
Sleep Education Consultation - $200
This consultation includes a thorough analysis of your sleep intake followed by a 90-minute personalized sleep education to go through the foundational changes that can be made to improve your baby’s sleep. The sleep education package will NOT provide a full sleep plan or follow-up support.
Meet Andrea Strang! She is The WOMB's resident Gentle Sleep Consultant. Andrea uses a variety of methods and tailors "sleep plans" to take family values and child temperament into account. Here are Andrea's packages.
Premium Sleep Package
• 90 Minute Phone Consultation
• Evaluation of your child's sleep
• 6 Follow up phone calls of 15 minutes each and/or detailed e-mail responses that can be used for up to 3 months
• Overnight texting support or phone support available (exchange one Follow up call for each night of support)
• E-mail support for 3 months for quick questions and optional check-ins
• 3 Months access to The Better Sleep Basics video library for three month. The videos contain evidence based information to help you get your child sleeping through the night and napping well. There are also videos that answer frequently asked questions and address special challenges parents often have.
At WOMB $499 Phone/Skype/Facetime $429
Basic Sleep Package
• 60 minute phone consultation
• Evaluation of your child’s sleep
• 2 Follow up calls of 15 minutes each and/or detailed e-mail responses that can be used for up to six weeks
• One email exchange • 6 Weeks access to The Better Sleep Basics video library for three month. The videos contain evidence based information to help you get your child sleeping through the night and napping well. There are also videos that answer frequently asked questions and address special challenges parents often have.
At WOMB $349 Phone/Skype/Facetime $299
In Home Sleep Consultations
Additional $195 to the Sleep Package that you choose
Additional Child: Add $150 per child or $50 per twin/multiple
• $40 per 15 minute phone call
• $40 for 1 detailed e-mail exchange In Home Consults
In Home Overnight Sleep Coaching
Available for $40-$60 per hour
**All prices are subject to HST