THE WOMB’S Infant Feeding Clinic is a safe, loving and supportive environment where you as a parent will feel empowered through education and practical hands-on support with your breastfeeding, chest feeding and bottle feeding relationships. You will experience hands on assistance and education while you sit back in our “home-like” chairs and couch.
THE WOMB’s Infant Feeding Specialists will guide and nurture you through any challenges of breastfeeding and other feeding methods such as bottles – educated on the “why’s” of your challenges, receive a thorough examination of both yours and your baby’s feeding anatomy, and receive practical support and on-going, consistent follow up. Learn more below from The WOMB Milton’s IBCLC, Anita Arora!
The WOMB’s lactation and infant feeding specialists can also support you virtually and/or in home or hospital room. They can assist you with establishing breastfeeding (or chest feeding) within the first few hours of your baby or babies’ life, assist you with the transition to alternative feeding methods (such as bottle feeding) and/or troubleshoot any feeding challenges that you may be experiencing. Phone, email and text support are included.
The WOMB can help with:
- Private prenatal breastfeeding classes
- Prevention of common breastfeeding challenges
- Adopting parents: Induced Lactation support
- Surrogacy pregnancies: Induced Lactation support
- Same sex couples: Induced Lactation support
- Introducing Solid Foods with Breastfeeding
- Candida challenges
- Infant Weight loss
- “Fussy” babies
- Frequent feeders
- Nipple/breast pain
- Low blood sugars in baby
- Maternal hormone disorders
- Caesarian birth: delays in milk production
- Supplementation methods
- Feeding multiples
- Tandem feeding
- Return to work concerns
- Transition to bottle feeding and other infant feeding challenges